Thursday, July 19, 2007

birthday snapshots

This past weekend we celebrated two family birthdays -- Grace's third birthday and Dave's fortieth. My sister came over with her family and we took the cousin set to Build-A-Bear at the mall to enjoy an adventure. Dave had no idea about his birthday plans...well, except for wondering why there was so much good food in the house. We celebrated with an adult only concert outing to Chastain Park here in Atlanta to see Vince Gill and Amy Grant. I've got so much more to post, but wanted to give you a few snapshots until I am able to catch up.

Here is Grace brushing and blow drying her "MiMi Bear" off:


This is the full set of cousins plus one brave Aunt Julie (my sister) holding Lydia:


My darling niece Lydia giving the Pottery Barn chair her approval:


Two silly girls at lunch (excuse the kiddie cup in the picture...obvious photoshoping needed) -- Grace and Alana. They were born 5 weeks apart.


An excited birthday husband enjoying a laugh with his best friend Hawk and wife Lisa:

3 comments:

lauren said...

Hey! I do know Julie King! She is SO sweet...the whole family is! I will definitely tell her hi!

lauren said...

I forgot to mention Happy Birthday to your daughter and husband! My husband's bday is tomorrow!

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday Grace and Dave