- Drywall is being repaired.
- Tiles are replacing some nasty carpet and should solve our kid and cat mess issues.
- The old bathroom tiles are being replaced with the same ones in the playroom.
- The bathroom mirror comes down so we can paint behind it and replace it with a framed mirror.
- New cabinets and countertops are going into the bathroom and also in the new kitchenette wall we created in the playroom.
The cats are totally freaked. Dave is hearing about all of this long distance since he is on a business trip to Seattle this week. Finding work time may be a little rocky this week, but I'll be thrilled to have the majority of the yuck out of our basement. Now, does anyone have an idea of what kind of sofa material works well to ward off cat hair?