Today around noon we start camping out for William's Georgia Pre-K position at the desired preschool. When's the registration? Saturday at 9 am! There are 10 slots left. I'm not thrilled that we have to do something so absurd, but I suppose this is the price we pay for not currently having him in preschool. I don't feel bad about it though...a year of speech therapy and occupational therapy has gotten him ready for school. I know we did the right thing, but now we have to wait in line for the coveted position. I'm still asking myself why they planned this to coincide with the beginning of spring break. I hope we make it to Hilton Head with some sanity. At least we have the chance to regain it there.
I'll try to post from the road if possible. I'm not sure about connectivity in Hilton Head.